Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions as mentioned by Golden Grouse takeaway service.
The general terms and conditions apply to all offers as well as transactions of Golden Grouse takeaway service. Prices may subject to change
- By accepting an offer or going for an order, the customer agrees with the applicability of the general terms and conditions.
- Variation from the terms and conditions are valid only and if confirmed in writing by the management.
- All the rights and entitlements are stipulated to Golden Grouse takeaway service, and any further agreements will also apply for intermediaries as well as other third parties extended by Golden Grouse takeaway service.
Golden Grouse takeaway and its partners guarantee that all the products are prepared to meet the standard requirement as allotted by the government. If not satisfied or any queries, please inform immediately. An appropriate stance will be taken once you educate the team.
Prices & Offers
- All the offers provided by Golden Grouse takeaway service are without obligation and shall expressly reserve the right to change, mainly as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All the prices are indicated in GBP
- In some instances, promotional prices may apply. Perhaps, these prices may be valid for a specific period until the stock lasts. There will be no entitlement to the price before or after the period.
- " NHS / Armed forces/ students discounts only for the person or persons holding the Identity card, not for the whole bill."
- Golden Grouse takeaway service cannot be held to any incorrect price indications. For instance, printing error or from any incorrect price information.
Golden Grouse takeaway service is entitled to cancel, change, or withhold the date of the event. If so, the team will attempt to provide a necessary solution. If such an occurrence is canceled or postponed, the team will do utmost to inform you. However, Golden Grouse takeaway service will not be held responsible for compensations or any resulting issues. For example, travel, accommodation, or any related service.
- When you confirm a service, always check it carefully. Wrongfully ordered service won't be refunded.
- All the purchases are final.
- The method of payment includes cash as well as a card.
- You may not receive confirmation unless your payment is approved.
If any of the provisions in the Terms & Conditions or any agreement with Golden Grouse takeaway service fall into conflict, the provision in question will have lapsed and a new condition will be formed as permissible by the law and determined by Golden Grouse.
The law of the UK applies to all agreements concluded by Golden Grouse. Any dispute arising directly as well as indirectly will be settled on in the UK.
Vouchers & Coupons
- Coupons/ Vouchers issued by Golden Grouse are a privilege for our valuable customer only
- The coupons/ vouchers are only valid for particular said menu or period mentioned on the coupon /voucher
- Coupons /vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discount.
- All coupons /vouchers work with Golden Grouse App
- Golden Grouse reserve the right to withdraw offers at any given time without prior notice
Christmas day Buffet booking terms and conditions
- To confirm your table for Christmas and Full payment for the buffet must be paid before 10th of December 2023.
- You can secure your booking until 10th of December 2023 with a £10. Non refundable deposit.
- Drinks you order on the Christmas day can be paid separately on the day.
- Christmas day table occupancy is limited to 90 minutes only.
- Drinks are not included in the Christmas day buffet price.
- No voucher/ discount or any other promotions are not valid on Christmas day.